RenegadePkz V3
Login or Register to enjoy the Forums! Smile
RenegadePkz V3
Login or Register to enjoy the Forums! Smile
RenegadePkz V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home pageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Links
DOWNLOAD CLIENT
VOTE HERE
DONATE
Top posters
jimmy
if your concerned about the server. I_vote_lcapif your concerned about the server. I_voting_barif your concerned about the server. I_vote_rcap 
kilo
if your concerned about the server. I_vote_lcapif your concerned about the server. I_voting_barif your concerned about the server. I_vote_rcap 
pkerboi
Chris
tt
dead rose91
dalton
deadly
Brandon
litle billy
Latest topics
» nate for admin
if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 am by nate

» LaunchyBobs forums staff app
if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm by LaunchyBob

» LaunchyBob - Mod request.
if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:09 pm by LaunchyBob

» Zerthix =)
if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 am by Zerthix

» wtfrangeradmin
if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 am by wtfranger

» Player: Alex Mod Aplication
if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 am by Alex

» new forum ever1 sign up
if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 pm by deadly

» Some more improvements.
if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 am by tt

» please somebody read this!!
if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:22 am by jimmy

Gallery
if your concerned about the server. Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 31, 2021 5:04 am

if your concerned about the server.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmy
Server Owner
Server Owner
jimmy

PostSubject: if your concerned about the server.   if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am

Renegadepkz is gonna be down till i move because some cops hella evicted me and shit so i will turn the server on when i move so dont trip.
Back to top Go down
Epic
Head Admin
Head Admin
Epic

PostSubject: Re: if your concerned about the server.   if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 am

Your Gay Smile bounce and jk u the bomb

Last edited by Epic on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pkerboi
Head Forums Mod
Head Forums Mod
pkerboi

PostSubject: server downage   if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Srry 2 hear m8 P.S about when can u get the server up just bored of real rs LOL
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://danpogi91.wordpress.com
kilo
Donator
Donator
kilo

PostSubject: Re: if your concerned about the server.   if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Sorry to hear, get back on track soon, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Epic
Head Admin
Head Admin
Epic

PostSubject: Re: if your concerned about the server.   if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:23 am

Yea, fuck the cops up if you need to, so yea, good luck on gettin this bitch back up Cool
Back to top Go down
litle billy

PostSubject: lmao   if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:28 pm

lol jimmy just go tupac style on the cops get down on ur knees and shoot them in the ass with an uzzi
king king king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if your concerned about the server.   if your concerned about the server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if your concerned about the server.
Page 1 of 1