RenegadePkz V3
Login or Register to enjoy the Forums! Smile
RenegadePkz V3
Login or Register to enjoy the Forums! Smile
RenegadePkz V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home pageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Links
DOWNLOAD CLIENT
VOTE HERE
DONATE
Top posters
jimmy
READ THIS GUYS I_vote_lcapREAD THIS GUYS I_voting_barREAD THIS GUYS I_vote_rcap 
kilo
pkerboi
Chris
tt
dead rose91
dalton
deadly
Brandon
litle billy
Latest topics
» nate for admin
READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 am by nate

» LaunchyBobs forums staff app
READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm by LaunchyBob

» LaunchyBob - Mod request.
READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:09 pm by LaunchyBob

» Zerthix =)
READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 am by Zerthix

» wtfrangeradmin
READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 am by wtfranger

» Player: Alex Mod Aplication
READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 am by Alex

» new forum ever1 sign up
READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 pm by deadly

» Some more improvements.
READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 am by tt

» please somebody read this!!
READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:22 am by jimmy

Gallery
READ THIS GUYS Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 31, 2021 5:04 am

READ THIS GUYS

Go down 
+4
Brandon
kilo
Winston
jimmy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmy
Server Owner
Server Owner
jimmy

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:36 am

Ok so im here to say that i am not very impressed with the v2 of renegade.

The only thing that is hinestly good about it is the skill cape emotes.

I mean come on guys we dont even have a working fight pits. thats fucking lame do so im gonna take renegade down for a little bit and start working on a almost like runescape vibe.

-jimmy

p.s. please leave feedback of your opinion about this.
Back to top Go down
Winston
New Blood
New Blood

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:49 am

On my opinion,

This server is fine, no matter what it is. Very Happy

and the more we keep on switching client's the more player's we will lose.

We don't want to lose alot of player's like we did on the v1 do we?

~Winston
Back to top Go down
kilo
Donator
Donator
kilo

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Winston wrote:
On my opinion,

~Winston
It's actually a very good point by winston i mean.
If you could recover the files maybe people will stay but i'm agreeing with winston 100%
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Owner
Owner
Brandon

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:30 am

But jimmy has a point, if we don't have working stuff ppl will think this server is lame and quit anyways if we can get all this fixed before we get alot of ppl playing it, then that will be great. Even if that means to get a new Source. I know that means to download it all over again.. but all this will work out.

Last edited by Brandon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dalton
dalton

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:31 am

kilo wrote:
Winston wrote:
On my opinion,

~Winston
If you could recover the files maybe people will stay but i'm agreeing with winston 100%

jocolor i totaly agree with winston i know we dont have many players now but at this point lets get as many people then we can always enprove if we need to that is just my idean if you dont like the do what the fuck you want to. jocolor YOUR FRIEND,
Dalton
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dalton
dalton

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 am

Brandon wrote:
But jimmy has a point, if we don't have working stuff ppl will think this server is lame and quit anyways if we can get all this fixed before we get alot of ppl playing it, then that will be great. Even if that means to get a new Source. I know that means to download it all over again.. but all this will work out.

True now that you say that we have little people now so if we inprove then with can have loads of people brcause we wont lose to many people when we do it.

YOUR FRIEND,
Dalton
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Owner
Owner
Brandon

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 am

dalton wrote:
kilo wrote:
Winston wrote:
On my opinion,

~Winston

jocolor i totaly agree with winston i know we dont have many players now but at this point lets get as many people then we can always enprove if we need to that is just my idean if you dont like the do what the fuck you want to. jocolor YOUR FRIEND,
Dalton
lol! lol! lol! lol!

If we get alot of ppl first then update this ppl will get mad and shit, if we can get all this stuff fixed right now instead of getting alot of ppl right now then it will be even better, right now we are actually adding stuff fixing stuff up. That is one reason why im not getting ppl to join our server cuz right now we don't need members we need to fix the server up i think we should all find kool stuff to add to the server maybe find kool codes and post them on here get a picture of what it does and post it and the code on a post for jimmy and see if he likes it and he might add it.

Back to top Go down
dalton
dalton

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:37 am

Brandon wrote:
dalton wrote:
kilo wrote:
Winston wrote:
On my opinion,

~Winston

Dalton
lol! lol! lol! lol!

If we get alot of ppl first then update this ppl will get mad and shit, if we can get all this stuff fixed right now instead of getting alot of ppl right now then it will be even better, right now we are actually adding stuff fixing stuff up. That is one reason why im not getting ppl to join our server cuz right now we don't need members we need to fix the server up i think we should all find kool stuff to add to the server maybe find kool codes and post them on here get a picture of what it does and post it and the code on a post for jimmy and see if he likes it and he might add it.

lol i just said that...

YOUR FRIEND,
Dalton

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Owner
Owner
Brandon

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:45 am

dalton wrote:
Brandon wrote:
dalton wrote:
kilo wrote:
Winston wrote:
On my opinion,

~Winston

Dalton
lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol i just said that...

YOUR FRIEND,
Dalton

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol when i posted it i saw your message i was like oh shit.. but oh well
Back to top Go down
jimmy
Server Owner
Server Owner
jimmy

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:19 am

Brandon wrote:
dalton wrote:
Brandon wrote:
dalton wrote:
kilo wrote:
Winston wrote:
On my opinion,

~Winston

Dalton
lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol i just said that...

YOUR FRIEND,
Dalton

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol when i posted it i saw your message i was like oh shit.. but oh well

HELLA QUOTES HAHA
Back to top Go down
pkerboi
Head Forums Mod
Head Forums Mod
pkerboi

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: V2   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 am

Yeah guys,

im with winston on this one
Back to top Go down
http://danpogi91.wordpress.com
kilo
Donator
Donator
kilo

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:44 pm

i would agree with jimmy on this one however if all my files are poofed away ive wasted hours of "my" life playing this game and i wont play as often because ill just be doing it all again.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Owner
Owner
Chris

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Reply   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am

Hey play the same as u were, I'll try to get your account back or I can just give you ur items back and ur stats back on a new one. Smile

~Chris
Back to top Go down
https://renegadepkz.darkbb.com
litle billy

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: hello   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:24 pm

I totally agree with jimmy, even though i think server is fine but still it does need work and this is the best time to do it sense we still dont have alot of players. king king king
Back to top Go down
pkerboi
Head Forums Mod
Head Forums Mod
pkerboi

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Jimmys point   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:31 pm

YEP I AGREE TOTALLY
Back to top Go down
http://danpogi91.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

READ THIS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS GUYS   READ THIS GUYS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS GUYS
Page 1 of 1