RenegadePkz V3
Login or Register to enjoy the Forums! Smile
RenegadePkz V3
Login or Register to enjoy the Forums! Smile
RenegadePkz V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home pageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Links
DOWNLOAD CLIENT
VOTE HERE
DONATE
Top posters
jimmy
Dalton's Admin application... I_vote_lcapDalton's Admin application... I_voting_barDalton's Admin application... I_vote_rcap 
kilo
Dalton's Admin application... I_vote_lcapDalton's Admin application... I_voting_barDalton's Admin application... I_vote_rcap 
pkerboi
Chris
tt
dead rose91
dalton
deadly
Brandon
litle billy
Latest topics
» nate for admin
Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 am by nate

» LaunchyBobs forums staff app
Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm by LaunchyBob

» LaunchyBob - Mod request.
Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:09 pm by LaunchyBob

» Zerthix =)
Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 am by Zerthix

» wtfrangeradmin
Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 am by wtfranger

» Player: Alex Mod Aplication
Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 am by Alex

» new forum ever1 sign up
Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 pm by deadly

» Some more improvements.
Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 am by tt

» please somebody read this!!
Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:22 am by jimmy

Gallery
Dalton's Admin application... Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 31, 2021 5:04 am

Dalton's Admin application...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dalton
dalton

PostSubject: Dalton's Admin application...   Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 am

▓ In-game Name-Dalton

▓ Age-12

1. How often are you active in this game? I can be on for the whole day or none at all.

2. Have you ever been mod in other games before? if so which ones. Yes i have been a admin but the server shut down and well that was like 2 years ago... so yeah.

3. What staff members would recommend you you to be staff? Idk...

4. Are you good with players, or do you lose your temper? No i dont lose my temper and also i have never been banded or muted or jailed befor on other servers i have also never got a warning.

5. Are you experienced with donation's and helping players? Yes i am very very good with players and if i think they are lieing in any way i investigate them or tell a higher power.

6. What time zone are you in? (for meeting purposes). I am in Seward,Nebraska (central us).

7. Are you going to dupe/bug/glitch etc...? Lol idk now to do any of that.

8. Will you abuse your powers? No i wont you can trust me.

9. How did you find out about this Server? I called Winston cuzz i had seen he had a youtube video and well i called him and joined.

I hope you like me... by the way Jimmy i think i said this but if i havnt then here. JIMMY YOU ARE LIKE MY BROTHER I NEVER HAD... BRO YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS YOU... IF YOU DIE OR STOP THIS SERVER I WILL KILL MY SELF AND I FUCKING MEAN IT!

YOUR WANNA BE BRO,
Dalton
Back to top Go down
Chris
Owner
Owner
Chris

PostSubject: Reply   Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 am

Pending
Wait until V3 comes out and we get more players then we'll see. Smile

~Chris
Back to top Go down
https://renegadepkz.darkbb.com
dalton
dalton

PostSubject: Re: Dalton's Admin application...   Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:14 am

Chris wrote:
Pending
Wait until V3 comes out and we get more players then we'll see. Smile

~Chris

LOL jimmy said that in v1 and begin of v2 LOL so i guess ill do it all again lol ok.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

~Dalton
Back to top Go down
dalton
dalton

PostSubject: Re: Dalton's Admin application...   Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:01 pm

dalton wrote:
▓ In-game Name-Dalton

▓ Age-12

1. How often are you active in this game? I can be on for the whole day or none at all.

2. Have you ever been mod in other games before? if so which ones. Yes i have been a admin but the server shut down and well that was like 2 years ago... so yeah.

3. What staff members would recommend you you to be staff? Idk...

4. Are you good with players, or do you lose your temper? No i dont lose my temper and also i have never been banded or muted or jailed befor on other servers i have also never got a warning.

5. Are you experienced with donation's and helping players? Yes i am very very good with players and if i think they are lieing in any way i investigate them or tell a higher power.

6. What time zone are you in? (for meeting purposes). I am in Seward,Nebraska (central us).

7. Are you going to dupe/bug/glitch etc...? Lol idk now to do any of that.

8. Will you abuse your powers? No i wont you can trust me.

9. How did you find out about this Server? I called Winston cuzz i had seen he had a youtube video and well i called him and joined.

I hope you like me... by the way Jimmy i think i said this but if i havnt then here. JIMMY YOU ARE LIKE MY BROTHER I NEVER HAD... BRO YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS YOU... IF YOU DIE OR STOP THIS SERVER I WILL KILL MY SELF AND I FUCKING MEAN IT!

YOUR WANNA BE BRO,
Dalton

5. Are you experienced with donation's and helping players? Yes i do donate to sites most of the time. Smile Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven PLZ LET ME BE ADMIN Smile
Back to top Go down
dead rose91
Beginner Tier 2
Beginner Tier 2

PostSubject: Re: Dalton's Admin application...   Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:35 am

[quote="dead rose91"]
dead rose91 wrote:
▓ In-game Name-dead rose91

▓ Age-14

1. How often are you active in this game? i will be playin most of the time.

2. Have you ever been mod in other games before? if so which ones. Yes i have been admin on renegadepkzv2.

3. What staff members would recommend you you to be staff? dalton

4. Are you good with players, or do you lose your temper? yes i am good with other players.

5. Are you experienced with donation's and helping players? yes i have donated 30$ to renegadepkzv2 i am wanting admin in v3

6. What time zone are you in? (for meeting purposes). i am in arkansas ward.

7. Are you going to dupe/bug/glitch etc...? i dont even know how to do that.

8. Will you abuse your powers? never.

9. How did you find out about this Server?? i was told by ninja111 but he doesent play much anymore so..

i hope you let me be admin but if u dont i wont over react about it.

ty
dead rose91

5. Are you experienced with donation's and helping players? Yes i will donate at least 50$ dollars if i am staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dalton's Admin application...   Dalton's Admin application... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dalton's Admin application...
Page 1 of 1