RenegadePkz V3
Login or Register to enjoy the Forums! Smile
RenegadePkz V3
Login or Register to enjoy the Forums! Smile
RenegadePkz V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home pageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Links
DOWNLOAD CLIENT
VOTE HERE
DONATE
Top posters
jimmy
Kilo's Re-application I_vote_lcapKilo's Re-application I_voting_barKilo's Re-application I_vote_rcap 
kilo
Kilo's Re-application I_vote_lcapKilo's Re-application I_voting_barKilo's Re-application I_vote_rcap 
pkerboi
Chris
tt
dead rose91
dalton
deadly
Brandon
litle billy
Latest topics
» nate for admin
Kilo's Re-application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 am by nate

» LaunchyBobs forums staff app
Kilo's Re-application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm by LaunchyBob

» LaunchyBob - Mod request.
Kilo's Re-application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:09 pm by LaunchyBob

» Zerthix =)
Kilo's Re-application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 am by Zerthix

» wtfrangeradmin
Kilo's Re-application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 am by wtfranger

» Player: Alex Mod Aplication
Kilo's Re-application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 am by Alex

» new forum ever1 sign up
Kilo's Re-application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 pm by deadly

» Some more improvements.
Kilo's Re-application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 am by tt

» please somebody read this!!
Kilo's Re-application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:22 am by jimmy

Gallery
Kilo's Re-application Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon May 31, 2021 5:04 am

Kilo's Re-application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kilo
Donator
Donator
kilo

Kilo's Re-application Empty
PostSubject: Kilo's Re-application   Kilo's Re-application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:43 pm

In-game Name- Kilo

▓ Age-16

1. How often are you active in this game? 3-7 hours a day

2. Have you ever been mod in other games before? Cheatskape, Renegadepkz V2.3 (Deadroses rain) and even for a bit Bountyscapepkz3.

3. What staff members would recommend you you to be staff? Well i've heard good things over the period of time throughout the three versions and I cant say that anyone doesnt want me to be admin or hated. (I hope)

4. Are you good with players, or do you lose your temper? Of course not the only way i can prove this is from evidence in game so if anyone wants to test this theory i'm almost certain that I wont lose my cool. (This almost would be if a player made a personal verbal assault on me, which would result in ban)

5. Are you experienced with donation's and helping players? Richest Noob two Versions running cheers I have had lots and lots of expierience helping out players and if i dont know something (Just in case because of the new version which I am not at my best yet) I always PM an Admin or Owner.

6. What time zone are you in? Well i'm in Sydney Australia so I am 18 hours ahead of where you're from in America.

7. Are you going to dupe/bug/glitch etc...? I've spent to many hours on this server to do this anyways but I dont know how and I wouldnt need to if i had Admin Very Happy

8. Will you abuse your powers? Well I hope at the moment I am being trusted (atleast that's what I assume) so no i would not because this position only has one chance and if you blow it then you're not getting it back. (Unless you count the situation I'm in)

9. How did you find out about this Server? All the way back in the first version of V2 Pkerboi introduced me to the friendly community and it grew from there.

10. Any other Comments: If this application is a success I do not mind at all if it is hidden admin and I think I was told by Jimmy that if it came to a point where more than 50 people were on the server at once Jimmy told me (Quoted) "Yea Definantly" Wish me luck Smile
Back to top Go down

Kilo's Re-application
Page 1 of 1